Pages

Review/Swatch Bonne Bell Eye Style Mascara

Price? $3.50


Where can I find it? Color And Flavor Shop


What's included? The mascara itself


Rating




(Out of 5)
The one I have is in Plum.
It's a dark purple with a metallic sheen.

Without mascara
With mascara on top & bottom lashes.
I didn't curl my lashes.
Sorry about the crazy eye, flash is painful!
As you can see it's a very natural looking mascara, it doesn't even look like I have mascara on.
I don't notice any visible plum tint.

If you're curious how the wand looks
An issue I have with this mascara is that as you can see, the stopper is quite small so you don't get  much product on the wand.

This mascara is best if you're looking for something natural & lengthening.
It doesn't curl or thicken lashes.

It's very easy to remove, according to the description on the site you can remove it with soap & water, I just use makeup wipes or olive oil.

Advantages

Easy to remove
Inexpensive
Lengthening
Natural effect
Not tested on animals

Disadvantages

Doesn't curl
Doesn't give a purple tint
Doesn't thicken

Overall I do like this mascara I just wish it did more curling, and thickening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment