Pages

Review/Swatches Rosebud Perfume Co. Medley of Lip Balm Tubes

Price? $16.00


Where can I find it? It's not for sale in the US yet, but I'll update when it's available. You can find Rosebud products at SephoraUrban Outfitters and various other retailers click here for a full list.


What's included? A tin with three tube lip balms.


Rating






(Out of 5)


Before receiving this set to review (Thanks Linda!) I actually already owned the Rosebud Salve. As you can see I've used quite a bit.
This is extremely multipurpose you can use it as a lip balm, to sooth the sting of minor burns, helps heal cuts, to moisturize cuticles, elbows, knees, and it can also be used on diaper rash. I've actually used this on a rash I had on my arm, and it really did make a difference, and it also helped with the itching.

It has a light rose scent, which I adore, it actually smells like roses not generic or perfume-y. It has a light pink tint, but applies clear, and adds shine.

Left to right
Strawberry, Rose, and Mocha
Strawberry doesn't smell like literal strawberries, to me it smells more like strawberry candy, but I do like the scent. All of the scents/flavors correlate e.g . the strawberry tastes the same as the scent.

Mocha smells very coffee/vanilla-y I really like the scent!

I don't believe you can buy these in tube form individually yet except for the Rose Salve, but you can get the tin versions.

I love the vintage inspired tins, so cute!
Individually these retail between $6-8 depending on where you purchase them, they're very reasonably priced in my opinion.

Overall I recommend, my favorite is the Rose Salve because you can use it for everything! For those wondering they're 100% against animal testing.

Have you tried anything from Rosebud?

0 comments:

Post a Comment