Pages

Review/Swatch Wet N Wild Ultimate Brow Kit


Price? 3-5.00 USD

Where can I find it? Walgreens

What's included? brow wax, two brow powders, mirror, small angled brush, mini tweezers

Rating




(out of 5)

I have this in 963 Ash Brown, I don't believe there are any other shades available.

I got this on clearance, I'm not sure if you can still find it.

My main problem with this kit is that the colors are very pigmented,  if you get too much on your brush, your eyebrows will look like this...
Swatch
Sadly I found both colors to be too dark for me, if you have dark brown/black hair I think these would work for you. I haven't tried the tweezers, the brush is okay, and I do like the wax, but it really doesn't keep your brows in place for long. I do think these would make good eye shadows if nothing else. 

Overall I do not recommend unless you already have very thick brows, and just want to darken them or you're going for something more "theatrical." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment