Pages

Review/Swatches It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye & Bye Bye Pores

Price, both are $24.00 USD


Where can I find it? It Cosmetic's Website


What's included? Just the items themselves.


Rating


Concealer




Powder




(Out of 5)


I'll start with the concealer


The shade I have is Neutral Medium, and it matches pretty well, I always have trouble getting concealers to match, if you're unsure about what color to get, they have a great chart on the website.

I think the images speak volumes, though my dark circles are actually worse than they appear on camera.

I have very dry skin, and this concealer didn't accentuate that as long as I don't use loads, I can even use it without first putting on moisturizer!
Advantages

Can also be used to cover bruising

Contains vitamins to help reduce puffiness & discoloration

Doesn't crease under the eyes

Full coverage

Lasts a pretty good amount of time

Non-drying

Not tested on animals

Waterproof (I haven't tested out the waterproof abilities, but according to their website it is waterproof.)

You need very little product

Disadvantages

It's a little pricey, but if you have really bad dark circles, that nothing will cover, I think it's worth it!

Next I'm going to review the Bye Bye Pores Powder


This comes in one shade that works for all skin tones

Here is a swatch of the concealer & powder


This powder is meant to help reduce the appearance of pores, and it does do that, I also find it helps slightly cancel out redness, It's also good if you have oily skin to help absorb the oil!

As I said before, I have very dry skin, but this powder doesn't make it look any drier, or accentuate  it.

I use this powder alone, since I don't wear foundation, you can also use it over your foundation.

I'm not sure what it is about this powder, but I really like the finish it gives, it doesn't even look like you're wearing any makeup!

Advantages

Contains vitamins

Not tested on animals

Silky smooth texture

Talc free

Works on all skin tones

Disadvantages

None that I can think of.

Overall I like, and recommend both of these products!

I was sent these by It Cosmetics for review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment