Pages

Review/Swatch Too Faced Lockdown Cream Shadows


Price? $16.65 USD

Where can I find it? TooFaced's Website

What's included? Just the cream shadow itself

Rating





(out of 5)

I have these in Drama-rama, I'm Guilty, and Jailbait. They're available in 6 shades.



These are infused with Shadow Insurance, I haven't tried Too Faced Shadow Insurance by itself, but I have tried Urban Decay Primer Potion, I don't have a problem with creasing when using these, but keep in mind that I do have dry skin, so if you have oily skin these may very well crease on you.

All of the colors I have are shimmery, you only need a small amount.

Top to bottom 
Drama-rama a dark brown with gold & bronze shimmer, I'm Guilty aqua blue with blue shimmer, Jailbait light pink with silver shimmer
My only complaints with these are that they separate, and they fade somewhat throughout the day.

Overall I would recommend, they don't crease for me, they're nice colors, and Too Faced don't test on animals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment