Pages

Review/Swatch Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer


Price? 6.00 USD

Where can I find it? Walmart

What's included? Concealer tube, and concealer pencil.

Rating





(out of 5)

I have this in Light, it comes in three shades Light, Medium, and Tan

As others have stated this concealer will last you forever, you get a lot of product, and because of the pigmentation you only need a tiny amount.
Many people have raved about this concealer on YouTube, but sadly it doesn't work for me, I have dry skin, and no matter what it looks cakey on me, but it could also be due to the fact that this concealer has a very thick consistency 

There isn't a shade that matches me, the light is too light for my undereyes, the medium isn't much darker than the light, and it's too beige toned for me, I'm sure the tan would be too dark.

It does crease under the eyes, but not too badly.

It will work for covering tattoos fairly well if you layer it, it does come with directions for covering tattoos.

For reference I'm an NW20 in MAC, so I find it surprising that the light is too light for me.

The swatches are both for the shade Light, just in different lighting.
I still give the product 4 stars even though it doesn't work for me because I think it would work great for people who don't have dry skin, pigmentation is amazing, the price is great, and Hard Candy don't test on animals.

Overall I do recommend if you don't have dry skin, and can find a shade that matches you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment