Pages

Review E.L.F Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara


Price? $1.00 USD

Where can I find it? eyeslipsface

What's included? Just the clear mascara/brow gel itself

Rating




(out of 5)

I don't like this product for use on the eyelashes, because it weighs down the lashes, and just doesn't work well.

For eyebrows I do like it, I'm actually on my 3rd one, which says a lot because I never use anything up, but it also has to do with the fact that you don't get much product.

It doesn't make my eyebrows feel too crunchy, but It also wont keep your eyebrows in place all day.

I do like it, but I would like to try other eyebrow gels/mascaras in the future because this one really doesn't have good staying power.

It's a just clear gel, so I didn't think there was a need for a swatch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment