Pages

Review Bellaboo Buff Skin Facial Exfoliator

Price $12.99 USD, but right now you can get it on sale for $10.39!


Where can I find it? Drugstore.com


What's included? Just the product itself.


Rating






(Out of 5)



Let me just start off by saying out of all the face exfoliators I've ever tried, this is my favorite!

I hate it when you get an exfoliator and it has hardly any beads and does nothing.

This one has tons of exfoliating beads!

This is meant to be used 2-3 times per week.

I feel this is very reasonably priced at $12.99 regularly or $10.39 on sale, this skincare range is targeted towards teens, but I love it!

I feel like you get a good amount of product. (5oz/150ml)

As far as the scent goes I neither like it nor dislike it, but it is a bit strong.

I have my eye on the chocolate mask!


Advantages

Cute packaging

Lots of exfoliating beads

No mineral oil

Not tested on animals

Paraben free

Price


Disadvantages

Scent, but besides that none!

I'm also going to do a mini review of the Gorgeous Skin Moisturise Dew since I got a sample of it.


I find the moisturizer works well also, as I've said before I have dry skin, and it moisturized my skin well without being heavy which I really liked!

This has the same scent as the exfoliator.


Overall I recommend these products I really love the exfoliator!


I was sent these products to review by Bellaboo, however I truly do love them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment