Pages

Review Earth Science

Prices

Multi-Therapy Hand, Body & Massage Lotion (11oz size) $9.85

Purfection® Hand Cream (16oz size) $38.50


Deep Conditioning Masque for Hair (Biggest size) $10.45

Where can I find it? Earth Science's Website

What's included? Just the items themselves.

Overall rating




(Out of 5)

I'm going to be doing mini reviews of all of these.

First off, the Multi-Therapy Hand, Body & Massage Lotion


I like this lotion, is fragrance free, it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy, and it makes my skin look & feel better!

I also feel like it's reasonably priced!

Earth Science's products aren't tested on animals.

Next is the Active Age Defense i-cream, Nourishing Eye Care


This is made for aging skin which I don't have yet, but nonetheless I wanted to give it a try, I find it's very rich & moisturizing this would be ideal for dry or mature skin!

I don't notice a scent with this one.

Next is the Purfection® Hand Cream


I really like the way this smells, I'm not quite sure what it smells like, but it's nice!

Again this is very rich, ideal if you have very skin hands or for dry patches, elbows, knees etc.

Lastly I'll be reviewing the Deep Conditioning Masque for Hair


This is best for dry, damaged, colored, or over processed hair.

I absolute love the scent of this, it's lovely!

The directions are "Apply generously to freshly shampooed hair, squeezing out as much as possible before application.

Leave on for 5 minutes or more, ten rinse and style."

I followed the directions, and as I was rinsing I noticed how tangle-free and silky my hair felt!

I believe this really would be great if you have dry/damaged hair, I don't have damaged hair, but I still found it to work well, and not weight down my hair, if you're interested in try it they offer samples 

Earth Science were kind enough to send me samples of these products, they sent me other samples of their Active Age range however I'm not sure I can review them since I don't have mature skin, so I wouldn't be able to tell you how well they worked!

0 comments:

Post a Comment