Pages

Review Derma E Products

See links for prices!


Where can find it? Derma E's Website, Drugstore.com, Whole Foods, and Fred Meyer


What's included? Just the products themselves, the Tropical Solutions moisturizer has a pump.


Overall rating






(Out of 5)


Pycnogenol Crème (Fragrance Free)
This cream is for normal to dry skin, I find it very moisturizing without making my skin oily.
It truly is fragrance free, it has no scent other than the scent of the ingredients!

It claims to "help reduce inflammation, support microcirculation, diminish fine lines, and improve elasticity, leaving you with smoother, healthier looking skin."

I can't say if it has diminished fine lines as I don't have any fine lines yet, but I can say this is a good moisturizer, it didn't cause me to break out, and it didn't irritate my skin.

Overall I would recommend if you have quite dry/sensitive skin. I do like this moisturizer, but I wouldn't repurchase with my own money because of the price, and the fact that it has no SPF. Yes, Derma E sent me these products to review, thank you Virginia!

First of all I love the scent of the Tropical Solutions range, it smells fruity!

Claims to "Rinse dirt, oil and impurities to optimize skin health with this rejuvenating formula. This refreshing gel utilizes tropical Tamanu Oil, Green Tea, Pomegranate, Papaya, Avocado, Aloe and Vitamins A, C and E to leave your complexion clean, healthy and refreshed."

I do find it cleans my skin well however with my dry/combo skin it does tend to dry out my skin a little. I would say this is best for normal to oily skin.

I recommend to those with Normal to Oily skin, if you're looking for an inexpensive cleanser as it's only $12.50! I would not repurchase with my own money because it's unfortunately not right for my skin type.

I really like this moisturizer because of the scent, it's very light, and also due to the fact that it has SPF! It hasn't caused me to break out or become oily.

Furthermore I love that it has a pump because it's more sanitary than a jar, and it wont dry out.
I usually need 3-4 pumps for my whole face.

I recommend. I'm unsure if I would repurchase with my own my money yet, I'll have to keep using it, and see if it becomes an HG (Holy Grail) product.

Out of everything this is definitely my favorite!

I had a tan on my hand/arms so to demonstrate the abilities of this I exfoliated one hand, and not the other, here are the results
As you can see it really did work, the hand that was exfoliated on the left is paler than the one on the right.

My only complaint is that it feels quite harsh on the skin, however once rinsed off my skin didn't look irritated & it didn't hurt, but if you have sensitive skin this may not work for you. This could also just be due to the fact that before trying this product I had used a different exfoliator the day before.

I can honestly say this made my skin look better. I've been struggling with my skin for the past month, but after using these products my skin has really improved, and I'm hoping as I use them more my skin will eventually be 100% clear.

I absolutely LOVE this product, and would consider repurchasing with my own money.

It is somewhat steep at $32.50, but Drugstore.com has it on sale for $26.00, and if you buy any 2 Derma E products you get an additional 30% off!

Derma E don't test on animals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment