Pages

Rediscover EOTD #1

As part of my Rediscover Challenge I'm going to be doing EOTDs wearing products I've rediscovered.
The products
Almay Intense i-Color Trio For Brown Eyes
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme in Just Enough Buff
Almay Intense i-Color Liner in Purple Amethyst
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in Black (Not pictured.)

Swatches of the products (Except for mascara.)
Initially I wasn't a fan of the Revlon Lipstick because I thought it was too sheer, however it's easily built up. I'm liking it a lot more now!

The Almay eye shadows are too sheer for my liking, but still pretty shades.

The Almay liner is a lovely color! Usually purple liners are too dark and look almost black, but this one actually looks purple.

When it comes to the Revlon mascara, I HATE it. I've obviously had it too long, and it's begun to dry out, and become clumpy. It's going in the bin.

What have you rediscovered?

0 comments:

Post a Comment