Pages

Review Stages of Beauty Radiance Treatment Cream

Price? $52.99-$74.99 (varies by size)


Where can I find it? Stages of Beauty's Website


What's included?            I'll just show you..
I can't tell you how much I love the attention to detail! 

The butterfly is adorable, I love the canister that the treatment cream comes in, it's all impeccably packaged.

Rating
(Out of 5)

I was sent this to review by Stages of Beauty, thanks Stages of Beauty! One quick question, do your other lines come with little cutouts too, like the butterfly? If so, I'll be so tempted to order some of your Grace line because I LOVE swans!

Moving on...

I'm sure you're all wondering what the treatment cream itself looks like!
As you can see it comes in a glass bottle with a pump.

Stages of Beauty (as the name implies) has developed different lines for different ages, their lines include Radiance in your 20s, Harmony in your 30s, Elegance in your 40s, and Grace in your 50s+

I think this is a nice concept because it can be confusing choosing which products to use at a certain age. I know a lot of us are starting to use anti-aging products earlier.

On to my thoughts about what's inside the bottle!

Consistency wise it's a cross between a cream and a gel. It's light, blends in smoothly and absorbs fast. It's fragrance free, and formulated for sensitive skin.

I honestly love this stuff! It moisturizes well without being heavy. The bottle recommends using 3-4 pumps on face and neck, but I usually use 2 for my face, and just go back over with more if I have any dry areas. I have dry/combo skin, but I think this would work well for all other skin types.

I only have two very minor complaints, those are 1. I wish it had SPF (the bottle does say to use with SPF during the daytime.) 2. The price, I'm not one who generally splurges on skincare, but I will say that if you want to treat yourself this is worth a try!

If you have extremely dry skin, (as I do in the winter) this may not be rich enough for you in the fall/winter, but I'll have to use this then, and let you all know!

If you're interested in keeping up to date with the brand, and learning more about their products, you can check out all of the below fabulous-ness


Overall, I do recommend! I wish it was less expensive so I could totally OD on their products, but I'm really thankful that I got to try this one.

PSST, over here! Read me.. 
They're currently offering free samples!
 http://www.mystagesofbeauty.com/ just click on the link, and scroll to the bottom of the page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment