Pages

Review Avalon Organics Vitamin C Balancing Facial Toner

Price? $8.48 to $11.95


Where can I find it? Drugstore.com & Walmart


What's included? The toner itself.


Rating






(Out of 5)
Avalon Organics were lovely enough to send me a few coupons to use for their products, and one of them was for a free product. Thank you Avalon Organics! I chose this because I love anything orange scented.

As stated above I absolutely adore the scent of this! Very citrus-y, and fresh.

It does a good job of removing dirt/oil, and it doesn't dry out my skin, however there are a few downfalls 1. It has a slightly yellow tinge so you can't get a 100% accurate take on how much dirt/oil is removed, and 2. it does leave behind a residue on your skin.

I don't like the residue it leaves behind. To avoid this you could use it before washing your face though I know that's not how toners are meant to be used. I do also notice a tingling sensation, but I'm assuming that's because of the citrus, I don't find it to be an issue as most toners tingle, but I would avoid using it if you have any scratches/cuts. 

Overall I like this toner, it removes dirt/oil well, and smells great, but I won't be repurchasing with my own money. I have in the past purchased a few of their products with my own money, and hope to try more in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment