Pages

Review/Swatch Juice Organics Pompeptide Facial Moisturizer

Price? $14.99 on sale for $11.04 at Target!


Where can I find it? Juice Organics' Website & Target


What's included? The moisturizer itself in a squeeze bottle.


Rating




(Out of 5)

Swatch
As you can see it's a cream consistency, on the right is how it looks blended in, it gives a nice, dewy glow!

The scent is lovely it smells fruity, but it's quite a light scent.

I purposely used a drying cleanser before using this to test the moisturizing capabilities, and it passed the test. It moisturizes well, but it doesn't feel heavy on the skin, it absorbs fast, and even once it absorbed my skin still looks dewy.

My skin is dry/combination for reference, but I do think people with normal skin would love this, and for those with oilier skin I'd just suggest using less.

If you're interested in trying Juice Beauty products, but you're on a budget I suggest checking out Juice Organics products because they're made by the same people as Juice Beauty, and they're more budget friendly!

Advantages

Gives a dewy glow

Juice Organics don't test on animals

Light, but still very moisturizing

Organic

Scent


Disadvantages

None

Overall I definitely recommend, if you have any additional questions about this product please do ask, I'm happy to answer them!

I was sent this product by the company however my opinion is honest, and I wasn't paid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment