Pages

Halloween Tutorial - Zombie!

Products used
Urban Decay Zero Liner
Technic Duo Volumising Extension Mascara 
e.l.f The Beauty Encyclopedia Everyday Eye Edition
88 Palette
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
e.l.f Liquid Liner in Midnight

Prime eyes.

Apply white shade from lid to brow bone as well as under the eyes (you could also use white face paint, but I didn't have any.)
Apply red under eyes, and in the crease. (I used a mixture of the two reds.) I also lined my lower waterline with the darker red. I don't recommend this if you have sensitive eyes. Most reds are NOT eye safe so you may want to skip this! :-p
Apply darker purple to your lid, under eyes, and the inner corners of your eyes. Apply lighter purple shade in-between the red and darker purple.
I then applied Zero (black liner) to my lower lash line, and smudged it out. I also went over everything with a black eye shadow. (Blend well!)
You could stop at this point OR you could creepy-fy it further!

I drew on "veins" with liquid liner, and applied the primer side of the Technic mascara. I went over the mascara with the darker red eye shadow.

The finished look..
--------------------------------------------------
Lip ideas..

1. Go over lips with concealer & white shadow or face paint.

2. Mute out lips with concealer, and dab purple on lips followed by blue in the center of top & bottom lips. Add a clear gloss over the top.
-----------------------------
For the rest of the face..

I'd suggest using a white or green face paint.

Contouring is crucial to this look! I'd suggest using a cool toned gray eye shadow. I used the one from the e.l.f palette.

I'd also add a few "dirty" spots here & there with the contour just to add to the whole zombie thing.

-----------------------------------------------

I hope this has been helpful! I'll try to get a Halloween tutorial up daily or every other day. :) This was the first request I received. I'll be doing them in the order in which I got them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment