Pages

Halloween Tutorial - Skull!

Products used
Jordana FabuLiner in Black
Kiss Eyelash Glue
e.l.f The Beauty Encyclopedia Everyday Eye Edition
88 Palette

Prime eyes if needed.

Using a white shadow or face paint cover your entire face excluding your brows.

Go over your brows with a glue stick (I used eyelash glue which I don't recommend doing.)

Once the glue has dried go over your brows with concealer followed by white shadow/face paint.
Draw an outline of where you want your socket to be. Fill in the outline with black shadow, and go back over the top with black liner.

I also lined my waterline.

The finished eye look..
--------------------------------------------------
For the nose I'd do something like this.. 
With black liner. Essentially you just need to draw an upside-down heart.
-------------------------------------------
As for lips I'd go over them with concealer followed by white shadow or face paint.

Then draw on something like this..
again with black liner.

Oh yeah, I drew that myself!
---------------------
Finally we move on to contouring. I'd use a matte gray to contour under the cheek bones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment