Pages

Daily Makeover.com: Haven't YOU Always Wanted Kate Walsh's Hair?

Girls, check my fun makeover I created over at Dailymakeover.com!

This site is RIDICULOUSLY fun. I've been blonde my entire life except for a brief one-year stint as a brunette, so I took the opportunity to try out Kate Walsh's hair. I've always thought that she should write a thank you note to the genetic lottery for it. It's so shiny and gorge. I then "applied" Korres Colour Mango Butter Lipstick in Fuscia, a shade that goes well with my new bright hair hue. A swipe of Vincent Longo Liquid Liner in Black/Brown looks so fantastic, I might have to buy it in real life. Cover Girl TruCheeks 2 was swept onto my cheeks. Lastly, I whitened my teeth to an almost (but not quite) obnoxious white with Crest Whitestrips. I actually own these in real life and am obv going to have to be more diligent about using them.

What do you think about my new "look?" Tell me in the comments!

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Thanksgiving is my FAVORITE holiday. I can't wait to veg, see Twilight for a ahem, 3rd time, with Daneen, eat some turkey, maybe do some shopping, and party it up at my 10-year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment