Pages

Review/Swatches Annemarie Borlind

See links for prices!


Where can I find it? Annemarie Borlind's Website


What's included? Beautiful packaging, I love gold & white!


Overall rating





(Out of 5)


Here's all the lovely stuff they sent me to review
First I'll be review my favorite products, the Caring Color Powder Eye Shadows
On the left is Beige, and on the right is Gold, gorgeous shades!
They're both very shimmery, which I love, I prefer shimmer to matte.

Here's a look I did using these, Gold on the lid, and Beige on the brow bone & inner corner.
They're perfect for applying in a rush, and you get that "bright eyed" look.

I wish I owned all of these love, love, love them!


The packaging is so beautiful!
Raisin Cream
Ice Rose
Swatches
Left is Raisin Cream, right is Ice Rose, they're such gorgeous colors!

I find a lot of lipsticks can be drying, but these aren't, I've even gotten away wearing them with no lip balm underneath.

They're very smooth, not thick or sticky, and they don't have much of a scent.

I also find they have good pigmentation, I have pigmented lips so it's sometimes difficult to wear certain colors, but these are great!

Mine is in Brown Pearl

Without pencil
With pencil
I love the little brush it comes with, it really helps with blending in the color!

It's very creamy, at first I was a little iffy about a shimmery eyebrow pencil, but it works well, and it's really no issue.

Swatch
It also looks stunning as a liner!

Last but not least is the Exfoliating Peel
My skin has always been temperamental especially when it comes to exfoliators, whenever I would use an exfoliator it would never exfoliate well enough, and it would dry out my skin so I'd end up with terrible, dry flaky skin! Is it just me?

The grains are very fine, not scratchy or irritating, and it doesn't have a strong scent, it just smells like flowers to me.


It made my skin look fresher, and more dewy, I've been looking for a good exfoliator, and I've finally found it.

The only downside is that it did dry out my skin a little, but that's easy solved with a bit of moisturizer.

If you have any questions about these products feel free to ask, and of course Annemarie Borlind don't test on animals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment