Pages

Long time no post...

I don't have anything to really say about why I've been pretty m.i.a lately, things are just weird and crazy right now and I have so much on my mind that I can't focus on certain things. I also just haven't had the motivation to post as much as I used to. Hopefully I get out of this "funk" I'm in and be back to posting as usual soon.

I hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving! Mine was good, just spend it with my mom, auntie and cousin at home and I did most of the cooking for the first time, which I actually really enjoyed. So, it was cool.

I'm also really torn about school, because it's like when I really sit and think about what I would love to be doing everyday as a career nothing is clear enough. I just have lots to think about I guess.

Well I just wanted to fill all of you in a little bit.

I miss you ladies!!

Take Care! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment