Pages

First Video-My Current Skincare Routine

Hey Everyone! OK so this is a HUGE step for me because I never like seeing myself on camera and never thought I would even make a video but here I am. It took me a million tries and even this one wasn't the best but it was better than ones I filmed before it. I'm just trying this out for now and I'm not sure if I'll keep on doing it so that's why I didn't upload it to YT but yeah...

I'm just going to warn you now, I keep looking around because I knew what I wanted to say and was trying to remember lol. I also seem kind of blah at times too because this was the 10th time I filmed this. OK I'll stop now and just let you watch!


Products mentioned in the vid:

Lush coalface cleanser
Clean and Clear deep cleansing astringent
Lush tea tree water toner
Clean and Clear oil-free dual action moisturizer
Freeman's avocado and oatmeal clay masque
Biore deep cleansing pore strips
Burt's Bees acne solutions spot treatment


Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment