Pages

A quick hello

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I've been seriously thinking about going back to school so I spent the day taking tours at a couple different schools to really check out my options. I will probably not start until the beginning of the year since most of the sessions have already started or are starting very soon and I need to keep working at least through the holidays. I'm actually pretty excited about it, even though school was never my thing and after graduating all I wanted was to take a break! lol. I forgot to take pictures of my look from today but I'll most likely re-do it tomorrow because it was pretty easy and I wanted to give you all my take on the sally's quad's I won last month. Ok well I better get to bed now, lots more to do tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment