Pages

The makeup I use the most

I have this little basket I keep next to my mirror with the makeup I use the most. Not that everything is hard to get out but I usually tend to always grab these things so I figured why not just put them in one place? It's mostly neutral colors I tend to steer towards but I do break out the colors when I have time. So here's a pic of it all...



It includes: MAC eyeshadow in Llama (a great highlight!), Smith's rosebud salve, my MAC palette ( Ricepaper, Gesso, Vapour, Rose blanc, Claire de lune, Tete a tint, Cork, 2 Textures, Haux, Carbon, Brown script, Swiss chocolate, Beauty burst and Girlie) MAC pigments in Chocolate Brown and Tan, Studio Fix in NC42, MAC prep+prime face w/spf, MAC technakohl in graphblack, UDPP, L'oreal carbon black lineur intense, MAC lipglass in Lust, MAC Lustreglass in Love nectar, Bonnebell clear mascara (for brows), MAC prep+prime lash, Maybelline Colossal and Benefit You Rebel tinted moisturizer.

Do any of you ladies do this,have the makeup you regularly use close at hand?

Have a great weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment