Pages

Review High Definition Deluxe Eye Duo Set

Price? Around $10.00 USD

Where can I find it? Walmart

What's included? 3 Double ended eye/face brushes

Rating

(Out of 5)

After mentioning these in my New Brushes, and March Favorites posts, some of you wanted to see a review, so here it is!
I like to use the larger fluffy brush for powdering my nose, cheeks and forehead. It's a very small brush about 2x the size of a blending brush, so it works well for powdering small areas.

The main reason I purchased these brushes was for the blending brush, it is a nice brush, but it's a bit too fluffy to blend as well as I would have liked, but it is good for applying browbone hightlight, and crease color.

The angled brush is nice, I use it for filling in my eyebrows, you could also use it for gel/cream liners, but I haven't tried that yet.
The concealer/shadow brush I find doesn't work very well for packing on shadow, it tends to apply shadow more sheer, but it all depends on the shadow. It is great for undereye concealer!

I like to use the pencil brush for adding shadow to the outer v and crease, and for applying shadow under the eyes, also works well for smudging eyeliner.

Last is the spoolie, I use it to blend out the shadow once I fill in my brows, it works good for that purpose.

Advantages

Multi-purpose

Price

Synthetic


Disadvantages

Blending brush doesn't blend as well as I'd hope

Only available at Walmart

You will need to clean these often because of the light bristles

Overall I do recommend, If you love EcoTools you may also like these they're made by the same manufacturer (Paris Presents)

0 comments:

Post a Comment