Pages

Review Crazy Rumors Lip Balms

Price $3.49 USD

Where can I find it? Crazy Rumor's Website

What's included? The balms themselves.

Rating



(Out of 5)

Crazy Rumors was kind enough to let me choose two different flavors/scents to review

I chose Orange Juice
These both smell true to scent, and are true to flavor, they're very light scents & the flavor isn't at all overpowering.

They're both colorless, but Crazy Rumors also offer tinted lip balms.

By now you all know I love orange scented products so of course the orange is my favorite of the two!

They're very smooth, and when I say very I mean very, like butter.

You can apply lightly before you put on lipstick or apply heavily to further moisturize either way they work great!

Advantages

100% natural

Flavor selection

Moisturizing

Not tested on animals

Price

Scent

Vegan


Disadvantages

I wish the scent/flavor in the orange one was a bit more intense!

Overall I recommend, I really like these, they're some of my faves.

If you're thinking about purchasing one of these please consider the Leaping Bunny Balm because 50% of the proceeds will be donated to the Leaping Bunny Program

0 comments:

Post a Comment