Pages

Haul and More Swaps!!

This is my little haul from the past few days, yes more nail polishes! lol. I found the cutest nail stickers too and I've been wanting to try the smooth away so I finally picked that up too...

I found a new dollar store not too far from my house that carries Art Deco ( I got these after Rai and Nat sent me some)!! They were almost all sold out so this is what I picked up along with some L.A. Colors nail treatments...



I've been getting packages like crazy so here's a few more swaps from these past couple weeks...

This first one is from the sweet as can be Rai, she sent me my first yes first Art Deco's and a realllly pretty purple polish as well as some candy there was more but you know how that goes lol. Thank you SO much Rai you totally picked the perfect colors!!

Then the oh so sweet Nat sent me all of this and I was completely shocked! You were totally generous girl and I LOVE it all! Thank you soooooooo much Nat!!!! :)

I also got these goodies from Aimee, such pretty colors I can't wait to use the Hot Topic polishes! Thank you for everything Aimee!



So that's all the goodies I've gotten lately as you can tell I'm pretty much swimming in Nail Polish!! hahahah


0 comments:

Post a Comment