Pages

Review/Swatches - Hard Candy Plumping Serum


Price? $6.00 USD


Where can I find it? Walmart


What's included? Just the lip gloss itself


Rating




(Out of 5)


This is in the color 336 Dunes

Dunes is a sheer pink with lots of blue, pink & gold shimmer!
I'm someone who doesn't naturally have full lips, and I find that this does makes my lips look fuller, it does tingle, however it doesn't burn.

A lot of times lip glosses that have glitter will feel gritty when you rub your lips together, with this gloss I don't have that problem, I can't even feel the glitter.

This lip gloss is a tiny bit sticky, but by no means is it overly sticky, and because of that it actually lasts longer.

It has a very faint sweet scent, but it's barely noticeable.

Advantages

Beautiful shimmer

Cute packaging

Doesn't burn

Hard Candy don't test on animals

Not gritty

Plumping

Price

Scent

Tasteless

Disadvantages

A little sticky

Overall, I do recommend especially if you have thin lips, it gives your lips a slightly fuller glossy appearance, even if you do have full lips, it makes a great lip gloss!

I was sent this product by Hard Candy to review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment