Pages

LaROCCA Review/Swatches

Prices


Cleanser $45.00 USD


Eye Cream $95.00 USD


Moisturizer  $95.00 USD


C-Gold $95.00 USD


Mask $50.00 USD


Lip Shield $16.00 USD


Where can I find it? LaROCCA's website


What's included? The products themselves, in cute boxes!


Overall Rating




(Out of 5)


I really like the texture of this, it has lots of exfolating beads, but it's not too harsh, and it's gentle enough to use everyday!

This has my favorite scent, oranges!  because it contains orange peel oil.

Even after my first time using it my skin looked more radiant.


This is how my under eyes looked with & without this eye cream
This was my first time using this, for best results you should use it for 8 weeks, I'll keep using it, and update on my progress!

I don't notice a scent which is nice, I dislike very strongly scented skincare products especially around the eye area.

It has shimmer so it brightens under your eyes, if you don't have very bad dark circles you could even skip concealer! 

You can find before & after photos for most of these products on their website.

I love this moisturizer, it's by far my favorite!

I have tried others but they either moisturize my skin too much and I end up look greasy, or they don't moisturize enough and my skin is still left feeling dry.

This is the perfect in between, it moisturizes well, and it gives me a fresh dewy look that I love!

It goes on incredibly smooth, not sticky or greasy.

The scent is gorgeous, I'm not sure what it smells like exactly, but they should start making perfumes!

This goes on very lightly, it has the feel of a makeup primer, and I notice no scent.

Features

Protects against UVA/UVB rays

Clarifies and brightens skin

Helps accelerate collagen production

Assists in reducing the appearance of acne.

I find this also gives me a dewy glow. 

This mask really does brighten, honestly my skin has never looked so bright!

It tingles when you first apply it, but it stops once it dries.

It's also very firming I noticed the pores on my cheeks looked much smaller. 

I didn't notice a scent.

It goes on smooth, and dries fast.

This goes on smooth, not sticky whatsoever, very moisturizing, and has SPF 8!

I find it to have good pigmentation and a nice fruity smell and taste.

This is great if you want a lip balm, SPF, lip gloss, and lipstick all in one.

It is very shimmery/frosty! 

Here are swatches!
Left to right Cocoa Gold Mask, 24K Eye Cream, C-Gold, 24K Gold Moisture, Syrah Lip Shield, and the Exfolating Cream Cleanser

They also have lots of other colors such as Proseco, I LOVE the color of that one, so pretty!

Proseco
If you're interested in seeing all of the products together

Overall Advantages

No mineral oil

No parabens

No synthetic fragrances

No urea, you don't want to know what that is!

Not tested on animals

Packaging

Scent (The products that are scented smell lovely.)

SPF (Some of the products contain SPF, as listed.)

Vegan


Disadvantages

Price, I do realize these products are a bit on the higher end side, but if you can afford it they are definitely worth a try!

Overall I do recommend, I really like all of these products I have only used them once, and already my skin looks better!

 It's amazing how fast I saw a difference.

I was sent these by LaROCCA for review, but I truly like these products, I'm not being paid, unless you count fabulous products as payment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment