Pages

Review: One 'n Only Argan Oil Products

I am not much of a "hair person", but of late as with skincare, I have decided to reduce the sulphate and parabens in my hair products as well. Also, I recently had a brazilian blowout treatment and got highlights which means I also needed a product that would not fade my color.

After trying many many products, I found the best and most affordable sulphate and paraben free shampoo and conditioner; the brand is called One 'n Only Argan Oil and can be purchased from Sally Beauty.


What I like about these products:
  •     Free of sulfates, phosphates and parabens

  •     Safe for chemically and color-treated hair: 

  •     Provides color protection

  •     Affordable. All products mentioned below retail for $9.49 ($8.49 with the sally beauty card). Also sally beauty often has 20-25% off sales.


[1] One 'n Only Argan Oil Shampoo
This product does not strip my hair. It adds volume and improves shine and manageability. The argan oil hydrates my hair. I love it so much that I take multiple bottles for my family when I visit India :-)


[2] One 'n Only Argan Oil Conditioner
While I LOVE the shampoo, the conditioner is okay. Not very moisturusing. This I will not repurchase. If you have dry hair skip this and get the mask below.

[3] One 'n Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask:
I use this in the shower once a week as a heavy conditioner. I leave it on for 15 mins while I shave etc. It product claims to: "help improve texture and manageability. Leaves hair looking healthy with incredible shine. Provides color protection and helps reverse damage caused by environmental factors, heat stress, and chemical color treatments" - and it really delivers!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment