Pages

Mermaid Inspired Eyeshadow

This was requested by the lovely Bri! I'm unsure if she wanted a more wearable look or a crazy artistic one, so if this isn't what you had in mind Bri, I'd be happy to do another one!

Products used

Original Sleek palette
Avon Supershock Eyeliner in Black Shimmer 
Garden Botanika Onyx Mascara (Was sent this by GB ages ago to review.)
1. Prime eyes.

2. Apply green to lids.
3. Apply olive green shade to crease, I did my crease color in a slightly winged out shape.
4. Apply light gold to inner corners & brow bone.
5. Line upper lashline, wing it out.
6. Apply mascara.

The finished look
When I think of mermaids I think of green & blue, there's no blue in this tutorial, but I've been loving green eyeshadow recently.

I'm sorry that my posts have been sporadic lately, my schedule has been messed up, and I've been busy. I do try to mix it up with different posts, but I feel bad that all of my posts lately have been EOTDs or tutorials, I don't mean to bore you all. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment