Pages

My go-to face and NOTW

Hey Everyone!!

First I wanted to say a big hello and thank you to my new followers!! :D

I hope you're all having a good week so far! I can't wait for Friday because I'm going to see NEW MOON! hahah I'm not overly excited just yet only cuz it's been a blah time for me lately so yeah...

OK so I just wanted to share a look that I always tend to do when I don't have much time or just need something quick.

Products used to get this look:

MAC Paint Pot in layin low

MAC Eye shadows in Llama, Texture and Brown Script

Loreal Carbon black lineur intense

Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil in Zero

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara

MAC brow wax in clear

Sweet Sweets brow pencil in NF4

MAC prep+prime face

MAC studio fix powder

Sally girl blush in C-ya

Watermelon lip smackers

NYX Mega shine lip gloss in Beige


Since I do this look a lot the products have gone down to just this list and I can get it done in about 10 mins so it's really easy.

OK on to my NOTW I know that this color was in my last one but I'm just really loving it right now but to change it up slightly I did a little purple zebra-ish design. It's just something simple so yeah...

I used:

Pure Ice in Kiss me here

L.A colors Art Deco in Magenta




0 comments:

Post a Comment