Pages

Miss Oops Mishap Tape to the Rescue!

So I have this dress that I ADORE. It's a brown Tahari short-sleeved wrap dress with a modern floral pattern. It's very rare that I wear a pattern (I adore a solid garment in bright colors most of the time), but this one won me over. Anywho, if I wear this dress and, you know, WALK at the same time when there is the slightest wind chill factor, it totally blows wide open, showing the world my underpants. Not chic, n'est-ce pas? I've been avoiding wearing the dress because I loathe holding the bottom of the dress together with my HANDS all awkwardly when I walk. But it's gorge. And why should it live a life of punishment inside my closet just because of a little wind?

Enter Miss Oops Mishap Tape ($7 for a pack of 36). This double-sided apparel tape is PERFECT for adhering the dress together so I can relax. It's also divine for keeping plunging necklines from being too naughty. Luckily, Daneen had some on hand for me to borrow before I interviewed the dead sexy Tommy Dunn in my somewhat low-cut Ali Ro dress.

Wardrobe malfunction averted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment