Pages

1930s Inspired Makeup

My inspiration was this ad, which I believe is from the 30s.


Products used


Urban Decay Primer Potion
e.l.f Beauty Encyclopedia Everyday Eye Edition
Cargo Eye Pencil in Brown
e.l.f Lash Curler
Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara in Black

1. Prime eyes.


2. Apply light peach to lids.
3. Add brown to crease, and white to brow bone and inner corners. Blend out the brown.
4. Apply a thick line of brown liner to upper lashline wing it out slightly. Using the same brown liner smudge it under lower lashes. (I know the liner is cruddy, the Cargo liner was difficult to work with.)
5. Curl lashes, apply mascara.


The finished look
Not liking the Physicians Formula mascara, it is indeed dry, and I feel like it makes my lashes look strange. Hope you all like this look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment