Pages

Review/Swatches Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agena Concealer Set

Price? $9.99-$10.99


Where can I find it? Exclusively at Target


What's included? Three concealers, a powder, and supposedly two applicators & a mirror, tisk.


Rating






(Out of 5)
Without concealer
With concealer & Physicians Formula Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Pink Highlighter Primer underneath
A few minutes later..
Yes it CREASED 5-10 minutes later even with primer underneath.

I've tried applying this multiple ways with fingers (in photos above) I've also tried using a fluffy brush, and a concealer brush, neither worked well as this concealer is thick.

I did a somewhat heavy layer in the above photos, so to give it a fair test I did a thinner layer & set it with the included powder. It didn't crease, but it did look slightly cakey, and didn't cover my dark circles as well as I would have wanted.

This concealer would be best for fair-light possibly medium skin tones, they don't have any other shades for darker skin tones.
Left to right
Light concealer, light-medium concealer, green concealer, and powder. Invisible mirror, and applicators..

The green concealer is intended to neutralize redness, I've used it on a few blemishes, it worked pretty well for toning down the redness, but you will have to go over it with your foundation.

Overall I don't recommend if you have dry skin, bad dark circles or darker skin.

It may work if you have normal skin, not very bad dark circles or if you just want it for the green concealer.

On the website the price of this palette is $9.99, but I paid $10.99 No clue why.
Also on the website it states that it comes with 2 applicators, and has a mirror, mine didn't come with either, and doesn't have a space for applicators. I have to say I'm quite annoyed that I wasted $10.99 for this when for a few more dollars I could have gotten a nice concealer at Sephora. 

Am I missing something here? I've only recently purchased this, if my opinion changes I'll be sure to update.
If you've tried this please let me know your thoughts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment