Pages

Rediscover Challenge

This is going to be a challenge for myself, and any of you that want to participate!

The basis of this "challenge" is to rediscover products that have been pushed to the back of your makeup drawer, and begin to use them again, you can use them once, twice or use up all of the products, it's up to you. Skincare, and nail polishes are also included.

There are so many products I loved when I first got them, but I ended up hardly using them because I kept buying new things and using those.

Oh, what a vicious cycle! 

I've made a cute little photo that you can add to your blog if you want to join in me in this conquest! Optional of course.
Resize/edit accordingly to your blog. Also be sure to have "Shrink to fit" unchecked.


Cheesy I know, I just wanted my own photo/button.

I'm also going to try to start using rediscovered products in tutorials. 

Are you going to join me in this challenge?

0 comments:

Post a Comment