Pages

NOTW and New hair

Sorry again for the lack of post-age, I've been busy here and there and then not in the best of spirts so to speak the rest of the time so yeah...here's my nails this week. I tried to do something a little different. I used one of those stripe rite's for the lines and for some reason the brush is weird compared to art deco's so it didn't come out that great. I know I got a comment saying to not have such a heavy hand but I think that's gonna take practice for me since I write with a kinda heavy hand but yeah.


I used China Glaze in Strawberry Fields (Thank you Rani Faye!!) and Stripe Rite in White.


Then I said a longggg while back that I wanted to get a hair cut so I finally did last week. At first I really really didn't like it because the lady didn't do it how I wanted so I came home and took one of those razor combs and fixed it how I could so this what it looks like...

Not a huge difference I just have some layers and bangs. It's not as long as it used to be either I had said I didn't wanna lose my length but she ended up cutting off about 5 inches for some reason so that took some getting used to too. lol. Ohh and I'm wearing a headband idea I got using the flowers I make. I still don't have a definite design or anything but I'm working on it.

Ok well hopefully I can get out this "funk" I've been in and start to really post soon. Take care ladies!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment