Pages

Review/Swatches Garden Botanika

Prices 
Mascara $11.00 USD 
Primer $11.00 USD
Baked Mineral Eyeshadow $15.00


Where can I find it? Garden Botanika's Website


What's included? Just the products themselves


Ratings


Mascara




Primer




Eyeshadow




(Out of 5)


I'll start off with the Onyx Natural Lash Mascara


I have this in Onyx, but it also comes in Walnut

First things first, photos!

Without mascara


With mascara


Think this is perfect if you like more natural lashes, as the name implies. 

I really like it, as I'm not a fan of the clumpy spider lashes look!

One thing I love about this mascara is that it doesn't make my lashes feel like plastic, it keeps them feeling softer than any other mascara I've tried!

It's also quite black, which is nice if you have light eyelashes or just like darker lashes.

Advantages

Conditioning

Cute packaging

Fragrance free

Keeps lashes soft

Natural

Not tested on animals

Price


Disadvantages

Does take a little longer to dry

Next is the Lash Primer


With the 2 coats of primer & mascara


As you can see it definitely makes a big difference, if you like more dramatic lashes this is great! 

This primer goes on smooth, and doesn't make your lashes look super white.

Even with the primer & mascara my lashes still felt soft!

Advantages

Cute packaging (again) I like the silver & green tubes!

Doesn't make lashes white

Gives a more dramatic look

Keeps lashes soft

Not tested on animals

Price

Strengthens lashes

Water rinseable


Disadvantages

Can make lashes stick together a little


Now onto the "She's a Natural" Baked Mineral Eyeshadows


Swatches


A look I've created using these


These are very smooth, and pigmented for whatever reason the swatches didn't turn out very well, but on your eye they're much more pigmented!

Advantages

Contains lots of nourishing ingredients

Free of parabens

No fallout

Not tested on animals

Pigmentation

Price ($15.00 for 3 makes them only $5.00 each)

Texture

Disadvantages

None


Finally I'm going to do a mini review of their Heart So Natural Hand and Body Lotion since they were nice enough to include a few samples of it.


It has a nice, light, pleasant scent.

I find it absorbs pretty fast, it wont leave your skin feeling sticky or super greasy.

Garden Botanika were nice enough to send me these products to review, and they also wanted to do a giveaway for the US and Canada, I'll have a post up on that soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment