Pages

Review Human Heart Nature Balancing Facial Wash & Toner

Price $9.99 USD each (For the biggest sizes, but you can also get smaller ones.)


Where can I find it? Human Heart Nature's Website


What's included? Just the products themselves


Rating


Face Wash




Toner






I'll start off with the face wash

This product is best for normal to oily skin, however I have dry skin and haven't had any problems with it drying my skin out It has bamboo beads for exfoliaton, but it can be used everyday.

The scent of this product is kind of herbal & minty, I like it, but obviously scents are subjective.

The directions say you only need a "button" sized amount for your whole face, I like to use a tiny bit more, but you still don't need very much.

This would also be good for exfoliating dry patches like elbows, knees etc I've used this on my elbow, and it worked pretty good!

Advantages

99.85% Natural

Not tested on animals

Packaging (I think the label is cute.)

Price

Scent


Disadvantages

Can be a little rough.


Next is the Balancing Face Toner
This smells different than the Face Wash, it smells like oranges, I love the scent!

I find that this works really well at removing leftover makeup, and dirt.

It can be a bit drying, but that's mainly because I have dry skin, this is ideal for normal/oily skin, but I love it anyway.

Advantages

100% Natural

Alcohol free

No parabens

Not tested on animals

Price

Scent


Disadvantages

Can be a bit drying.

Overall I recommend, I love how inexpensive their products are, they have products for all skin types, they also have makeup & haircare!

I was sent these by Human Heart Nature to review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment