Pages

I went a little nail polish crazy...

lol I've had this huge thing for nail polish lately so this past weekend everywhere I went I found myself looking at them so here's what I picked up...

This first haul is Pure Ice and Love My Nails (which I seen on the lovely Rai's page)

Here are the colors: Pure Ice in Cheatin, Love my Nails in Pretty in Pink, Milky Way, All That, Angel Baby, Star Bright, Crazy for you and Pure Ice in French Kiss.


Then I went to the mall and stopped in the Icing for these two polishes in Marine Blue and Mellow.


10 in one day! I can't wait to use them all, I've alredy picked out combo's to use with the Love your Nails polishes since they're all glitter topcoats.

What do I love most about these polishes? The price. Not one of them was over $4.

What's your favorite brand of nail polish?

0 comments:

Post a Comment