Pages

Random Haul

Hello beauties!!

It's finally December, yay! It's officially my birthday month too! :)

I've been needing some essentials the last few weeks and haven't had time to get them since I started a new job. So, yesterday I finally went and I got some extra things as well that I've been wanting to try but yeah let's get to it...

First up is makeup/nails:

 L to R:

Rimmel Max volume flash mascara (my HG), Loreal Studio Secrets magic perfecting base and NYC in a New York Color minute polish in Times Square 224.

Hair and Body:

 L to R:

Dove Intensive Repair conditioner, Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo, Pantene fine hair solutions heat protectant spray and Suave LE Candy Apple body wash (I LOVE apple scents!).

Misc Accessories:

L to R:
Nose studs, Pink and Silver star earrings.

That's everything! If you would like to see a review on anything from this haul please let me know!

What have you hauled lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment