Pages

FOTD: Smokey purple and a swatch

Happy Friday everyone!!

I didn't really know what to name this so I guess this title will do lol. I was going for a different look when I first started it but this is how it ended up.

But yeah, on to the FOTD...


What I used to get this look:


MAC Paint Pot in Layin Low

Loreal HIP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner in Eggplant 960

NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk

MAC Eyeshadow in Fertile

MAC Eyeshadow in Trax

MAC Eyeshadow in Satellite Dreams

MAC Eyeshadow in Tete-a-Tint

MAC Eyeshadow in Vapour

Loreal Carbon black Lineur intense

Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara

Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil in Zero

Sweet Sweets eyebrow pencil

MAC clear brow wax

MAC Prep+Prime face

MAC Studio Fix Powder

Sally girl blush in Frenemy

Aquafina flavor splash lip balm

MAC lip glass in Underage


Here's a swatch on my lips of MAC lip glass in Underage that I've been promising Rai for the longest! It took me a few times to get it right because of lighting but this is just about spot on as to how it looks in person.


If there's a look you would like to see just let me know and I'll do it!

Have an awesome weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment