Pages

Clinique Partners with Trina Turk for Gift with Purchase


Clinique Gift with Purchases (GWPs for short) have delighted the heck out of me since the FIRST Bush administration. I used to strategically time a new tube of their Different Lipstick in Tenderheart (a color I still wear!). The silver and white mini-tigress print is so chic (very grrr, baby!) and the bright yellow lining is an added bonus. The eight-piece GWP features the below products hand-picked by Trina!

Must-have Trina Turk for Clinique Cosmetics Bag
Zero Gravity Repairwear Lift
Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser
Colour Compact with Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo in Beach Plum/Soft-Pressed Powder Blusher in New Clover
Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Bamboo Pink
Lash Doubling Mascara in Black (a BBJ fave!)
Long Last Lipstick in Twilight Nude
Lipstick Case with Mirror

The GWP is available free (one per customer, please) with any purchase of $25 or more November 5-18. It's a $60 value, dolls! Available only at Nordstrom stores nationwide and Nordstrom.com. What will you buy to get it? Tell me in the comments! I am LOVING their Beach Coral lipstick from their Summer 2008 collection (but it may not still be available.) I successfully recreated Gucci Westman's GORGE coral lip with it from the Tibi show at Fashion Week. I even made sure to dab it onto my lips with my fingertip JUST as she did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment