Pages

Products Of The Week

Melyssa came up with the idea to feature more than one product, and new products that I haven't spoken about before in my weekly faves! 

Wet n Wild Coloricon Lipliner in Berry Red
This is the perfect red lip liner! I love layering it under Hot Red lipstick also by Wet n Wild. 

You can find Wet n Wild products at CVS & most drugstores

Jordana Loose Eyeshadow in Brownie
I love these! They're so pigmented. Brownie is a gorgeous dark brown bronze-y shade.

You can find these at Cherry Culture, I plan on purchasing more when I'm off my makeup no buy.
As always if you want a review or swatches of any of these products feel free to let me know.

Do you prefer multiple products which I haven't featured before, or one product that I may have posted about before?

0 comments:

Post a Comment