Pages

Edit:Online Shopping,Today's haul and Swatches!

Edit: Thanx to Christiana for the suggestion to put swatches! I also added a pic of the MAC pigment samples open. So here they are...



So I've been online shopping like crazy the past few days and my first 2 of 5 packages came in today!! Here's my first one from body needs, they sell MAC pigment samples for only $1.59 each! It came so fast and they even gave me a free sample of Copper Sparkle pigment. I will definately be buying from them again. You can find them here:http://www.thebodyneeds.com/





L-R:Copper Sparkle, Electric Coral, Tan and Chocolate Brown.











L-R: Copper Sparkle, Chocolate Brown, Tan and Electric Coral.





I've been dying to try the NYX mega shine lip glosses and I've read so many blogs that rave about them so I gave in. I ordered them off CherryCulture which is another site I read about on blogs because they sell almost all of NYX wayy cheaper then in stores. So here it is...



Top: My cute little free lip gloss they give w/every order.

L-R: Barbie Pink, Orange Soda, Beige and Perfect.







L-R: Barbie Pink, Beige, Orange Soda and Perfect.



Then I've been wanting to check out our new pro store here in Vegas at Town Square and I also had to do my B2M. So here's my little haul:



Wipes, Studio Fix powder in NC42 and my B2M eyeshadows Print and Embark.









Well that's all for now! Thanx 4 reading!!



<3333>


0 comments:

Post a Comment