Pages

Review/Swatch Everyday Minerals

See links for prices!

Where can I find it? Everyday Mineral's Website

What's included?
Blushes - Just the blushes themselves.
Eye palette - 4 Eyeshadows, a double sided applicator, and mirror.
Single eyeshadow - Just the shadow itself.

Overall rating




(Out of 5)


I'll start off by reviewing the blushes

SoCo "an unabashedly feminine blush with petal-pink hues"
and Snuggle "A radiant pink with a hint of peach and a dust of sheen"

Swatches
Left to right Snuggle, SoCo
Out of these two Snuggle is my favorite it doubles as both a blush and a highlight since it's shimmery, I also think these would make nice eye colors!

These are silky smooth, and pigmented, I  love the container since it's not as messy as other mineral makeup.

Next is the Eye Palette in La Vie En Rose
When I was looking on the website for prices of these items, and I saw that this was only $4.00 I was so shocked! I want the rest of them now!

These colors are gorgeous, my favorite eyeshadow colors are pinks, and purples, so it's safe to say I LOVE this palette! 

Since the holes where the shadow is are quite small I just use the included applicator or you could use a small brush!

Swatches
They're silky smooth, and pigmented, but the light pink can be a little sheer.

Here's a look I created using these along with the single shadow in In The Garden on the upper lashline, these are perfect spring colors!
Finally I'll be reviewing the single shadow in In The Garden, a pearlescent antique bronze.
Swatch
Once again, silky smooth, pigmented, and a beautiful color!

Advantages

Color selection

Everyday Minerals don't test on animals

Packaging

Pigmentation

Price

Texture

Disadvantages

None, I really, truly enjoyed all of these products!

Overall I would recommend all of these, but specifically the Eye Palettes.

I was sent these by Everyday Minerals to review, however I really do like them, especially La Vie En Rose!

0 comments:

Post a Comment