Pages

Review - Urban Decay Big Fatty Waterproof Mascara

Price? $20.00 USD

Where can I find it? It's not available on the UD website right now, but you can still find it at Sephora 

What's included? Just the mascara itself.


Rating




(Out of 5)



I have this in Black, to my knowledge it doesn't come in any other colors.

What I find most helpful in mascara reviews is photos of how the mascara looks applied, so I've taken a few.

Without mascara
With (I also had a thin line of black liner)
Claims to

"Keep lashes soft, this plumping mascara thickens, lengthens, and glosses lashes. The result? Lashes so luscious, they'll look like falsies."

It does keep lashes softer than some mascaras, I find this mascara lengthens quite a lot, but it doesn't volumize, curl or separate as much as I would like it to, I also find that the stopper is quite small so it removes a lot of product off the brush.

It doesn't make lashes stick together too much, it does darken lashes well, but I find it to leave flakes on the lashes? I'm not sure how to describe it, but you can see in the photos.

It passes the waterproof test, I washed my face with this mascara on and it didn't come off, I washed it a second time with my face cleanser, and it still wasn't fully off, to get this mascara off you'll need to use makeup remover.

Advantages

Darkens

Keeps lashes soft

UD don't test on animals

Waterproof

Disadvantages

Doesn't do as much as I'd like it to

Doesn't go on lashes evenly (leaves flakes)

Price

Overall I do like this mascara, but for the price I feel like it should do more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment