Pages

My Entry for Linea's Contest

OK I'm nervous cuz this is the first makeup contest I've ever entered...it's for Linea's contest, it has two parts you can do one or the other or both. I chose to do both, I wanted to put a little more "mee" in it. I had so much fun doing both of these looks, so here's my take...

Pin-Up Neeyuh


A better view of my hair...

A better look at the flower since almost every pic I took seemed to cut it off...


Motorcycle Babe Neeyuh

Ok so with this one I took a whole different route than the norm and I totally think I look like a chola...lol. I searched all over for something leather with no luck so I figured the bandana would be cool. lol.

These first one's are my "hard" looks lol


But I can be happy too!


Products used to get these looks:

UDPP

MAC Paint Pot in Layin Low

Icing Eyeshadow in Gold (no name)

MAC Eyeshadow in Amber Lights

MAC Eyeshadow in Ricepaper

MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon

Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil

Jane High Fiber Clear Mascara

WetnWild White Eyeliner

Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara

Shisem Lashes XO

MAC Prep+Prime Face

MAC Studio Fix Pressed Powder

Sally Girl Blush in C-ya

Savvy Luminizer in Warm Bronze

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Red Diva

CQ Lipstick in Ruby

MAC Pigment in Vanilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment